Are you a sociable person with a passion for great coffee and fresh seasonal food?
We are currently looking for reliable, hardworking part-time staff to join the Smorgas Team.
The positions will be 8-12 hours per week and a level of flexibility is required.
The roles are general and duties include:
- using an espresso machine to make coffee and other hot drinks
- customer service including taking orders, operating the till and card reader
- food preparation, cooking simple dishes (e.g. soup, eggs etc.) and baking
- clearing tables, cleaning and dish washing duties
- stock taking and ordering supplies
- customer engagement through social media and specific promotions
Interested candidates should:
- be well presented, positive and friendly
- have a good knowledge of food/ingredients and some practical home cooking/baking experience
- have excellent personal hygiene and an awareness of food safety
- have basic numeracy and literacy skills
Previous experience of working in the hospitality industry would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
For more information or to apply please email your CV with a covering letter to: